Have you seen performances from vape smokers where they produce smoke in various shapes and forms? People are amazed by what they can do because it takes a lot of time and practice to perfect this. If you are a Shisha smoker, you can also do the same thing. Experiment with various techniques to make your session more exciting!
Shisha has increased in popularity in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and even in the UK as people both young and old try this unique way of smoking. For many, smoking through a Hookah pipe looks fun which stirs curiosity for most people. What makes it even more exciting are the various ways that one can try Learning how to do Shisha smoke tricks will make your next Shisha lounge visit more fun.
If you are someone who is planning to smoke Shisha for the first time then this article can be helpful. If you regularly take part in Shisha sessions and want to make your Shisha session with friends better then again this article can help.
What is Shisha Smoking
Shisha smoking allows users to breathe in smoke through a mouthpiece and hose that connects to a bowl of tobacco. At times, tobacco is mixed with fruit or molasses sugar. It also comes in different flavours like mint, apple, cola and strawberry. The tobacco is heated up using wood, charcoal or coal, which produces smoke.
Also known as hookah, narghile, water pipe, or hubble bubble smoking, this became one of the hobbies of smoking enthusiasts. One session usually runs for an hour.
Shisha Smoke Tricks
People have been smoking rings for a long time, but with their creativity, many have tried different ways to smoke. If you think this is only possible in vaping, you can actually try different Shisha smoking tricks, like smoke rings.
Doing it the first time is tricky. But with practice, you will be able to pull it off. So if you have tried doing it but failed miserably, we will reveal the secret techniques on how to do it.
Before starting, you need a calm environment without moving air since this will disrupt your smoking. Look for an area with still air, so you have more chances of creating rings in the air. Once you are all set, you can try the different Shisha smoke tricks below.
How to blow smoke rings
This popular technique is considered as the basic before trying other advanced tricks. Although this looks simple, doing it takes time to master. Here’s how to do it:
1. Inhale smoke from your Shisha pipe.
2. Keep your tongue at the bottom of your mouth.
3. Carefully form your lips into a round ‘O’ shape. Tuck your lips in to form the rings. Shape your lips like you are sucking a lollipop.
4. In a short pulsing motion, push a small amount of smoke from your mouth using your tongue or by doing short breaths.
5. You can also try tapping your cheek to let the smoke out.
6. Slightly jut your jaw forward to smoke more rings faster.
7. Try curling your lips as the smoke leaves your mouth to make better-looking rings.
Take note that the size of your smoke rings depends on how you shape your mouth. Avoid puckering your lips. Instead, flatten it against your teeth to create circles.
How to do double or triple smoke rings
Once you have mastered making O rings, making double or triple rings will be easier. Here’s how it’s done:
1. To make double rings, place a finger over your mouth.
2. Press and pull down slightly on the top lip to split the mouth’s opening into two sections.
3. To make triple rings, use two fingers to split your lips before you exhale the smoke.
How to do triangle smoke tricks
Are you bored with making O rings? Why not try making triangles this time? Here’s how to do it:
1. Before you can start doing other shapes, master making O rings first.
2. Blow a thick O ring.
3. Quickly reach out to the ring and tap down twice on each side to form a triangle.
4. Creating triangles needs good timing and precision.
While you are practising how to do Shisha smoke tricks, experiment with forming different shapes. It is even more fun if you have a buddy or a group of friends you can practice with. If you want to try more advanced tricks, do it in front of a mirror so you can easily see how you shape your lips and the effect of every breathing that you do.
Also, check out our how to buy Shisha guide